- All school items must be labelled with your child’s name including uniform, shoes, PE kit, lunch boxes, bags, fruit pots etc.
- Dress your child in suitable PE clothes on Thursdays for Mrs Ashley-Jones’ class and Friday for Mrs Young’s class.
- Dinner money in a named envelope each Monday – post box in reception area.
- A piece of fruit to eat with their milk during morning break time.
- Please send your child’s reading folder into class every day.
This half term in Reception our topic has been Scrumptious! We have talked about our favourite food and made scrumptious sandwiches…mmm! We know all about healthy and unhealthy food.
We used our sense of taste to find out which food was salty, sweet or sour and our sense of touch to explore ice and sand.
When we looked inside different fruit and vegetables we could see the seeds. We drew pictures and printed with the fruit and vegetables.
Our funny fruit faces took inspiration from a famous artist called Arcimboldo…we think our art work is the best!
We have also been working very hard to help our teachers implement the new Foundation Phase Pupil Profile and we all have targets to help us move on in our learning journey.
Next half term we are really looking forward to our topic ‘When I fall asleep’.