- P.E. - All clothing including P.E. kit need to be clearly labelled.
- P.E. (for full time and morning children) will be on Wednesday mornings.
- Snack time - As part of our Healthy Schools Initiative, please provide your child with a piece of fruit for snack time (full time and morning children only). All children will be given milk/water that is provided by school.
- Library books - Please return your child’s library book and name card every Monday morning.
It has been a very busy and happy half term in the nursery. All the children have settled really well and come in with a smile. A big thank you to all parents for their contributions of bulbs and plants. The children have thoroughly enjoyed planting and this has made our outside area more attractive. This half term our theme has been ‘Autumn’. The children have had the opportunity to participate in lots of activities to promote all the areas of learning. In ...
- Maths - We all had the opportunity of counting conkers that we found on our Autumn walk.
- Religious Education - The ‘Suns’ all took part in their class assembly and told the story of the Enormous Turnip.
- Welsh - We all enjoy singing welsh songs and reading welsh books.
- Literacy - We enjoy looking at and reading our books in nursery.
Next half term…
We will be learning about:
- Guy Fawkes and Bonfire night
This will again be a very busy half term when all the children will have the opportunity to take part in our Christmas concert. We are hoping to support the Oxfam appeal ‘Educate a child’, more details to follow.
All the nursery staff wish you and your families a happy and restful half term.
Mrs Smith, Mrs Saer and staff